1、 I’m looking for insurance from your company. 我是到貴公司來投保的。 2、 Mr. Zhang met Mr. William in the office of the People’ Insurance Company of China. 張先生在中國人民保險公司的辦公室接待了威廉先生。 3、 After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured. 裝船后,我到保險公司去投保。 4、 When should I go and have the tea insured? 我什么時候將這批茶葉投保? 5、 All right. Let’s leave insurance now. 好吧,保險問題就談到這里。 6、 I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance. 我是來解釋這件保險的不幸事件的。 7、 I must say that you’ve corrected my ideas about the insurance. 我該說你們已經糾正了我對保險的看法。 8、 This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance. 這個問訊處為顧客提供大量關于貨物投保方面的信息。 9、 The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover. 只要是在保險責任范圍內,保險公司就應負責賠償。 10、The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us. 損失不包括在我方承保的范圍內。 11、The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause. 保險的范圍寫在基本保險單和各種險別的條款里。 12、Please fill in the application form. 請填寫一下投保單。
13、What risks is the People’s Insurance Company of China able to cover? 中國人民保險公司承保的險別有哪些? 14、What risks should be covered? 您看應該保哪些險? 15、What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment? 貴公司能為我的這批貨保哪些險呢? 16、It’s better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision. 你最好先看看說明書,再決定保什么險。 17、These kinds of risks suit your consignment. 這些險別適合你要投保的貨物。 18、May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms? 請問根據你們常用的CIF價格條件,所保的究竟包括哪些險別? 19、It ’s important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying. 閱讀保險單上的“細則”對你是十分重要的,這樣就能知道你要買的保險包括哪些項目。
20、what is the insurance premium? 保險費是多少? 21、The premium is to be calculated in this way. 保險費是這樣計算的。 22、The total premium is 800 U.S. dollars. 保險費總共是800美圓。 23、The cover paid for will vary according to the type of goods and the circumstances. 保險費用按照貨物類別的具體情況會有所不同。 24、The rates quoted by us are very moderate. Of course, the premium varies with the range of insurance. 我們所收取的費率是很有限的,當然,保險費用要根據投保范圍的大小而有所不同。 25、According to co-insurance clauses, the insured person must pay usually 20 percent of the total expenses covered. 根據共同保險條款,保險人通常必須付全部費用的百分之二十。 26、The insurance rate for such kink of risk will vary according to the kind. 這類險別的保險費率將根據貨物種類而定。 27、Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks. 保險經紀人會開出承保各類貨物的各種險別的費用。 28、Can you give me an insurance rate? 您能給我一份保險率表嗎?
29、Could you find out the premium rate for porcelain? 您能查一下瓷器的保險費率嗎? 30、You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs. 你不僅要研究各種保險所標明的給予保險人的賠償費用,還要研究它的條件與限制,然后選出最適合你需要的一種。 31、F.P.A. stands for "Free from Particular Average". FPA代表平安險。
32、W.P.A. stands for "With Particular Average". WPA代表水漬險。
33、I’ll have the goods covered against Free from Particular Average. 我將為貨物投保平安險。
34、I know that F.P.A insurance doesn’t cover losses on consumer goods. 我知道平安險不包括消費品的種種損失。
35、I don’t think that the W.P.A insurance covers more risks than the F.P.A.. 我認為水漬險承保的范圍并不比平安險的范圍寬。
36、Free from Particular Average is good enough. 只保平安險就可以了。
37、The goods are to be insured F.P.A. 這批貨需投保平安險。
38、What you’ve covered is Leakage. 你所投保的是滲漏險。
39、Why don’t you wish to cover Risk of Breakage? 您為什么不想投保破碎險呢?
40、W.P.A coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature, please extend the coverage to include TPND. 針對這種性質的貨物只保水漬險是不夠的,請加保偷盜提貨不成險。
41、Don’t you wish to arrange for W.P.A. and additional coverage against Risk of Breakage? 您不想保水漬險和附加破碎險嗎?
42、Not every breakage is a particular average. 并不是所有的破碎險都屬于單獨海損。
43、The coverage is W.P.A. plus Risk of Breakage. 投保的險別為水漬險加破碎險。
44、Well, obviously you won’t want All Risks cover. 顯然,你不想保綜合險。
45、An All Risks policy covers every sort of hazard, doesn’t it? 一份綜合險保單保所有的險,是嗎?
46、We’d like? to cover the porcelain ware against All Risks. 我們想為這批瓷器投保綜合險。
47、Please insure the shipment for RMB5,000 against All Risks. 請將這批貨物投保綜合險人民幣5000元。
48、We’ve cover insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against All Risks. 我們已經將這些貨物按發票金額加百分之十投保綜合險。
49、An F.P.A. policy only covers you against total loss in the case of minor perils. 平安險只有在發生較小危險時才給保全部損失險。
50、The F.P.A. doesn’t cover partial loss of the nature of particular average. 平安險不包括單獨海損性質的部分損失。
51、A W.P.A. or W.A. policy covers you against partial loss in all cases. 水漬險在任何情況下都給保部分損失險。
52、You’ll cover SRCC risks, won’t you? 你們要保罷工、暴動、民變險,是嗎?
53、As our usual practice, insurance covers basic risks only, at 110 percent of the invoice value. If coverage against other risks is required, such as breakage, leakage, TPND, hook and contamination damages, the extra premium involved would be for the buyer’s account. 按照我們的慣例,只保基本險,按發票金額110%投保。如果要加保其它險別,例如破碎險、滲漏險、盜竊遺失險、鉤損和污染險等,額外保險費由買方負擔。
54、We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinks of risks for sea transport. 我公司可以承保海洋運輸的所有險別。
55、Generally speaking, aviation insurance is much cheaper than marine insurance. 空運保險一般要比海運保險便宜。
56、Then "all marine risks" means less than "all risks". 那么,“一切海洋運輸貨物險”意味著比“一切險”范圍小一些。
57、In the insurance business, the term "average" simply means "loss" in most cases. 在保險業中“average”一詞一般是“海損”的意思。
58、Are there any other clauses in marine policies? 海運險還包括其它條款嗎?
59、Breakage is a particular average, isn’t it? 破碎險屬于一種單獨海損,對嗎?
60、the risk of breakage is covered by marine insurance, isn’t it? 破碎險是包括在海洋運輸貨物險之內的,對嗎?
61、The English understood by "marine risks" only risks incident to transport by sea. 英國人對“海洋運輸貨物險”只理解為海洋中的意外風險。
62、Generally, the term "all marine risks" is liable to be misinterpreted and its use should be avoided in L/C. 一般地,“一切海洋運輸貨物險”容易被誤解,應該避免在信用證中使用。
63、Please tell me whether I need to purchase a foreign student policy. 告訴我是否我需要購買外國學生保險。
64、I’d like to know whether basic health insurance coverage should include benefits for outpatient, hospital, surgery and medical expenses. 我想知道基本健康保險所列的項目是否應包括醫院門診,住院,手術及藥品等費用的賠償。
65、Will you please tell me where I can purchase health insurance? 請告訴我在何處能買到健康保險?
66、Health insurance is merely a mean by which people pool money to guard against the sudden economic consequences of sickness or injury. 健康保險就是籌集一些錢以預防疾病或受傷而突然發生的經濟困難。
67、"Major medical" insurance policies are designed to help offset heavy medical expenses that can result from a prolonged illness or serious injury. “巨額醫藥費保險”旨在協助減輕久病及重傷所造成的重大醫藥開支。
68、If the benefits provided under a certain policy have a dollar limitation for each service, you should determine whether these limitations are realistic. 如果某一家保險公司的健康保險對每種服務定有賠償限額,你應斷定這些限額是否合乎實際。 |